For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @NBA: Hakeem @dr34am Olajuwon spins & scores! #NBAAfricaGame vine.co/v/eHum30El0wq 1 hour ago
- 14 years ago today, I started working at WZLX. 10 years ago, I started producing the K&M show. Today's my 1st day at WRKO. Uncanny, huh? 9 hours ago
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 19 hours ago
- Let's have one last go, Hot Rod. A true legend. In memoriam: I give you the greatest fight scene ever filmed #Piper youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=… 20 hours ago
- If Meek Mill and Chris Mortensen walked into the same bar after the week they've both had, who buys the other a drink? 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17