For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I'm not surprised: 15 percent of Boston 2-year-olds drink as much as four ounces of coffee a day. cbsnews.com/news/boston-ba… 6 hours ago
- This little man is 1 year old today! #griffin instagram.com/p/z46qLpxx8l/ 14 hours ago
- Larry Bird continues to trash talk Dominique Wilkins, even at his statue unveiling csnne.com/blog/celtics-t… 1 day ago
- Practicing our maniacal evil laughs. #griffin instagram.com/p/z3T9wKRx1A/ 1 day ago
- Ringling Bros. elephant acts will be phased out by 2018 abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17