For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- LeBron's never been a great shooter, but his outside shot has really regressed this season. Watching this game and his jumper is JACKED. 12 hours ago
- By the way, LeBron is 27% from 3 this year & went 0-5 last night. If he can't muscle in for the layup/bailout superstar call, he can't score 12 hours ago
- I DVR'd the game, and after a dismal 1st, and a 4th where LeBron got EVERY call, that win is even MORE incredible. #GoCeltics 12 hours ago
- Down 4 with 8 seconds to go, here's the full comeback (including Turner & Smart being amazing) that beat the Cavs. streamable.com/ysv0 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful. #GoCeltics @CSNNE @csnceltics @sperham https://t.co/g6udB3SwOr 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17