For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Griff’s 1st Haircut: The Baby Mullet Is Dead. Long Live The Baby Mullet. naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/27/gri… http://t.co/alYuxuOlr4 3 hours ago
- State of emergency in Brockton over compromised water supply enterprisenews.com/article/201505… 3 hours ago
- Holy crap. This album. Holy crap. English Graffiti (Deluxe) by The Vaccines on @Rdio: rd.io/x/QXaqzyII8KA/ 4 hours ago
- FIFA Officials Face Corruption Charges in USA; you're welcome, World. We'll save soccer, then make you call it soccer nytimes.com/2015/05/27/spo… 7 hours ago
- F. Scott Fitzgerald "Gatsby" house for sale for $3.9 million latimes.com/books/jacketco… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17