For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- All The Shots That USA Network’s ‘Psych’ Took At CBS’s ‘The Mentalist’ @theangrypanda mixertainment.info/2016/07/all-sh… 4 hours ago
- New DNC email leak reveals anti-Sanders bias, pro-Clinton collusion among top officials rt.com/usa/352752-dnc… 5 hours ago
- DNC Email Leak is damning. Bernie never had a chance. nypost.com/2016/07/22/lea… 11 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Great move by the NBA pulling next year's All-Star Game from NC. We must stand with our LGBTQ brothers and sisters. https:/… 1 day ago
- .@AnnaHorford ha! Welcome to Boston. That unfortunately happens a lot here. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17