For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 14 hours ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 4 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 4 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 4 days ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17