For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 18 hours ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 18 hours ago
- Me and the rest of @SomervilleHigh would LOVE to see a video of you singing "Single Ladies", @TheRock ... please? 18 hours ago
- Boston Media Exec: "Boston is a very unique market." Same Exec: "Yeah, but this guy from Texas will be different. Just give him a Sox hat." 18 hours ago
- Not Enzo. C'mon. His arm. This is bad. #1contender 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
You’re an idiot. Stop talking. God, you’re stupid. THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU. You’re reinforcing the “Masshole” stereotype. You’re a moron. A fat one. Jesus. Quit it. REAL TALK. Context here.
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
Sure. Clink: The Daily What
God, that makes me happy for some reason. I smell a profanity streak brewin’! Clink : Green17