For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- /facepalm. Jesus, MV. RT @theangrypanda The Sound of Music Is in His Blood and Now His Heart nyti.ms/1YwGTw2 @coltmonday 1 hour ago
- English fans are now googling what "knockout round" means. Way to go Iceland! They haven't been this ashamed of themselves in days! 3 hours ago
- They don't call it "KING'S LANDING" for nuthin'! #rimshot #trythelamb 1 day ago
- I know the UK is embarrassed by #Brexit - but don't worry! America will make you guys look like rocket surgeons this November! 2 days ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: It's only 10am and we're already playing with the hose. #griffin https://t.co/x6YzQ6YdYt 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Circuses
This was at Monday’s ballgame between the Padres and Royals at Petco Park. The Cirque du Soleil performer threw a strike, too!