For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Surrounded by people who've bitched about the gov't forever when I hear: "C'mon - who's really gonna vote 4 Bernie?" http://t.co/gQgIUfuBE4 2 hours ago
- Wife seized car radio control after I sang along to Danger Zone, This Is It & Celebrate Me Home. Said I exceeded max # of Loggins attempts. 23 hours ago
- Biggest threats to game's integrity, by @NFL*: 1 Gambling 2 Deflation 3 GIFs NR Concussions NR Domestic Abuse *list presented by @FanDuel 1 day ago
- Keep hearing strange noises when I'm near school mgmt. Coming from radio, I'm unfamiliar w/ this jargon: they call it "praise" & "support" 1 day ago
- @FitzyGFY Yeah, I'm going to need a GIF of that. "Keep your chin up, Brandon! You know, if you had one!" 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Circuses
This was at Monday’s ballgame between the Padres and Royals at Petco Park. The Cirque du Soleil performer threw a strike, too!