For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 1 hour ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 1 hour ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 1 hour ago
- This is why employers don't want you discussing salary: When two monkeys are unfairly rewarded for the same task. youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6T… 2 hours ago
- RT @NiemanLab: A kid caused a full minute of dead air on NPR during Take Your Child to Work Day gawker.com/little-scamp-c… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Circuses
This was at Monday’s ballgame between the Padres and Royals at Petco Park. The Cirque du Soleil performer threw a strike, too!