For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- A giant ''WELCOME TO CLEVELAND'' sign on a rooftop in the flight path to Milwaukee causes "panic and outrage" m.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee… 1 hour ago
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Pick up that medicine before things start falling off you man. 3 hours ago
- Seriously, cut it out. http://t.co/necJLbGwQu 3 hours ago
- After a one-season self-imposed hiatus from Fantasy Football, I'm officially back in a league. I'm coming for you, Patty Two-Shirts. 5 hours ago
- Ok, CVS. I get it. I've got a prescription waiting at the pharmacy. There's no reason to call me every two hours to remind me. Christ. 5 hours ago
- Mikey: Shannon Glaser’s Throwback Project To The Man & Colt Monday
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?