For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @SeanGrandePBP: So yeah, in case you thought anyone was exaggerating. Bottom line, don't cross Shav. http://t.co/yIG6WUOwKI 51 minutes ago
- I'm still a non-presser, but the button on r/thebutton is calling out to me. It's such a shiny, nice button. 52 minutes ago
- It's now a finalist. Ticked I didn't think of it. RT @LupienS how about taffywagglebottoms? 2 hours ago
- We're renaming the dog. Make your suggestions using #renamethedog or vote for our faves: "Waffles" or "The Poopsmith" http://t.co/ojDKS6hcVZ 2 hours ago
- Snooze. #griffin http://t.co/ZNd3fD6ZQf 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: cusswords
Don’t roll a 7, dude.
God, I love filmdrunk. Vince is the best.
Cyanide & Happiness.
Just a heads up: This is hilarious, and there might be a swear word or two.
Holy shit. Today. It is epic. (Clink to my brother Timmy “The Gay Cowboy”, who was watching it live and called me up immediately to tell me about it)