For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 4 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 4 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 5 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 5 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cusswords
Don’t roll a 7, dude.
God, I love filmdrunk. Vince is the best.
Cyanide & Happiness.
Just a heads up: This is hilarious, and there might be a swear word or two.
Holy shit. Today. It is epic. (Clink to my brother Timmy “The Gay Cowboy”, who was watching it live and called me up immediately to tell me about it)