For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- ISIS, Taliban announced Jihad against each other: best of luck to both of them! khaama.com/isis-taliban-a… 3 hours ago
- The owner of a racing horse named his horse "Arrrrrr" . The announcer was unphased. youtube.com/watch?v=JC6-zH… 16 hours ago
- Todd Gurley scheduled for visit with Patriots. (If he's there at 32, I'll be shocked. I want him or Melvin Gordon) twitter.com/ProFootballTal… 23 hours ago
- RT @AdamSchefter: Tim Tebow has reached agreement on a new deal with the Eagles, two sources said Sunday. Tebow is scheduled to... http:… 23 hours ago
- It has now been **77 days** since a New England sports playoff win. http://t.co/eMRQYne7v1 1 day ago
Tag Archives: David Stern
If the Heat had won last night, this would’ve made more sense,,but I made the above GIF instead of doing meaningful stuff, so…. here you go. Oh, and I hate David Stern. Yes, he’s no longer the NBA Commissioner… or … Continue reading
Fuck that, Mr. Turtle. I’m bullshit. Stern’s fingerprints are all over this one.