For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Jets' Richardson busted for street racing on I-64. I bet Goodell only cares if his tires weren't properly inflated. fox2now.com/2015/07/30/loc… 7 hours ago
- Can I go back to not knowing or caring who Meek Mill was? 8 hours ago
- They're changing the name of the John Hancock Tower to "200 Clarendon." Yeah, OK. I'm sure that'll catch on. bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 21 hours ago
- If you could straight-up murder someone without any consequences, who would it be? I've got dibs on Elmo. 21 hours ago
- I'm so tried of auto-correct jokes. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: David Stern
If the Heat had won last night, this would’ve made more sense,,but I made the above GIF instead of doing meaningful stuff, so…. here you go. Oh, and I hate David Stern. Yes, he’s no longer the NBA Commissioner… or … Continue reading
Fuck that, Mr. Turtle. I’m bullshit. Stern’s fingerprints are all over this one.