For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Leonard Nimoy's epic Museum Of Science Omni Theater Intro. RIP. youtube.com/watch?v=MHK2-B… 18 hours ago
- The Cosmic Ballet Goes On. RIP Mr. Nimoy. Here's my brutally awkward interview w/ him in '09: facebook.com/braden.moriart… http://t.co/sEc7INaefs 18 hours ago
- I'm already a Jerebkoholic. #SignTheSwede @celticsvoice http://t.co/X25NiTI33b 19 hours ago
- BICHON BLITZ! #bentley instagram.com/p/zoAVLZRx6B/ 22 hours ago
- Braden Gets An Unexpected Interview With Leonard Nimoy: youtu.be/wlm62OKZ-UE?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
Tag Archives: David Stern
If the Heat had won last night, this would’ve made more sense,,but I made the above GIF instead of doing meaningful stuff, so…. here you go. Oh, and I hate David Stern. Yes, he’s no longer the NBA Commissioner… or … Continue reading
Fuck that, Mr. Turtle. I’m bullshit. Stern’s fingerprints are all over this one.