For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @celticsblog: Perfection. twitter.com/paulpierce34/s… 6 hours ago
- On free-fare day, a lawyer announced a potential class-action suit against the MBTA. universalhub.com/2015/free-fare… 18 hours ago
- Here's the winner in our first-ever contest over at naptimefordaddy.com - "Pick Griffin's PJs!" Thanx for voting! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 21 hours ago
- TD Garden and Zakim Bridge from newly opened Lovejoy Wharf 617images.com/Boston/i-ZxjWn… 1 day ago
- The Space Lady—The Legendary, Helmeted Street Musician—Returns To Boston artery.wbur.org/2015/04/24/spa… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Doc Rivers
Who’s your friend, and why does he smell like UMass?
They apparently are having attendance issues for basketball games in Minnesota. They’re now offering one of the saddest deals ever seen at local supermarkets, just to get people in the seats. That’s right. Buy 4 cans of corn for 3 … Continue reading
By now, almost all Celtics fans have formed their own opinion of the deadline deals Danny Ainge pulled off yesterday. As we are apt to do as devoted acolytes to the greatest basketball franchise ever to grace the planet, we’ve … Continue reading
Our boy Mr. Dang Dang (AKA Chris Aponte) passed this on via Facebook – This is an excellent Celtics art print available on the even-more-excellent Free Darko website. Here’s some specifics: THE CELTICS “Green Machine” 17″ x 22″ Archival UltraChrome … Continue reading
Look, I like Doc Rivers. He seems like an incredibly nice guy, and everybody says he’s one of the sweetest and kindest people you’ll ever meet. So it’s kinda hard to slag him. With that said: he’s not a good … Continue reading