For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Celtics to sign Javale McGee! I love it! Bring in these flawed players, have Stevens shine 'em up, and ship them out for picks! Great move! 5 hours ago
- Tyler Zeller wins it at the buzzer and celebrates excessively streamable.com/o293 6 hours ago
- RT @wilfork75: Morning guys ... Please read below this will be my only statement http://t.co/gClv03hqet 6 hours ago
- Crowder was hot in 1st half; Bradley comes out hitting everything in the 3rd. Crowder must've lent him his laser. http://t.co/z9cVZWFPip 18 hours ago
- The Alps of MIT (Cambridge, MA): TripAdvisor entry for the giant snow pile tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Rev… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Doc Rivers
Who’s your friend, and why does he smell like UMass?
They apparently are having attendance issues for basketball games in Minnesota. They’re now offering one of the saddest deals ever seen at local supermarkets, just to get people in the seats. That’s right. Buy 4 cans of corn for 3 … Continue reading
By now, almost all Celtics fans have formed their own opinion of the deadline deals Danny Ainge pulled off yesterday. As we are apt to do as devoted acolytes to the greatest basketball franchise ever to grace the planet, we’ve … Continue reading
Our boy Mr. Dang Dang (AKA Chris Aponte) passed this on via Facebook – This is an excellent Celtics art print available on the even-more-excellent Free Darko website. Here’s some specifics: THE CELTICS “Green Machine” 17″ x 22″ Archival UltraChrome … Continue reading
Look, I like Doc Rivers. He seems like an incredibly nice guy, and everybody says he’s one of the sweetest and kindest people you’ll ever meet. So it’s kinda hard to slag him. With that said: he’s not a good … Continue reading