For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Donald Trump, President Of The United States gfycat.com/SilentWickedIn… 1 hour ago
- Brian Scalabrine's career top 10 is dubbed over with other commentary and it is marvellous youtu.be/ZWewmINCXoY 1 hour ago
- RT @wikileaks: #DNCLeak: DNC instructs staff to covertly spread article depicting @SenSander's supporters as violent https://t.co/zgjC2qLwT… 1 hour ago
- RT @mitchellreports: .@DWStweets booed off the stage at her own FL delegation breakfast @NBCNews https://t.co/GMe0g9t1JQ 1 hour ago
- Wasserman Schultz booed off stage in Philadelphia thehill.com/blogs/ballot-b… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: ESPN
FILTH. Just… straight filth. That’s unbelievable. #RIPBrandonKnight
Kill the giant and the dark one, leave the third for questioning. Trey Wingo must answer for his awesomeness.
Seriously, I need someone to tell me. I got to all the way to 13 before I started punching my computer screen. How self-absorbed can you get? The guy just doesn’t get it. If he was any more self-aggrandizing, he’d … Continue reading
There are trophies for pretty much ANYTHING in sports (I’m the proud owner of a Holyoke Rec League 12 & Under 4th Place Soccer trophy, for instance) and they don’t stop at the amateur level. Even the big timers get … Continue reading
This is a nice throwback/reminder of the glory days of Kilborn, Patrick, and Olbermann. You know, back before ESPN was the “LeBron & Favre ALL THE TIME!” channel.
I (for once) am at a loss for words.
I think we need to toughen things up around here. It’s been a little too dainty lately. And when I came across these two AWESOME bits of news, well, I thought it would be good to share with you sweet … Continue reading
“Wait, it’s not football season anymore, why do the have Favre on the front page of ESPN?” ai … we’ve been through this. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Favre, ESPN. Stop acting like an adorable puppy genocide happened and give us … Continue reading
Whether it’s the proposed Marlins-Pirates three-way, or something else coming down the Pike, I’m pretty sure today’s the last day Manny will be on the Red Sox roster. I know we go down this road every year, but I’ve got … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Favre – Please die in a fire. Signed – coltmonday.com