For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I ate all the oreos. ALL OF THEM. 45 minutes ago
- He also steals French fries. (The dog taught him how.) #griffin #bentley instagram.com/p/0vAGOexx3a/ 4 hours ago
- RT @Patriots: It's a #PatsHatFriday #SpringCleaningGiveaway RT to enter to win a @NewEraCap MINI HAT Rules: bit.ly/1Mb0k9A http://t… 4 hours ago
- Pittsburgh Steelers old stadium website, Three Rivers Stadium, still runs to this day, hasn't been updated since 1998 3riversstadium.com/index2.html 17 hours ago
- #tbt #griffin instagram.com/p/0tYoYExx06/ 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.