For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 4 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 4 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 5 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 5 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.