For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @CJC9BOSS: #BEANTOWN WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.!!! #99PROBLEMS 1 day ago
- 22 Massachusetts towns will build their own gigabit internet service engadget.com/2015/07/02/22-… 1 day ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: We're having a caption contest over at naptimefordaddy.com this weekend! Go over there & caption his pic! PRIZES! h… 2 days ago
- I can't think of a crazier way to watch Jaws. i.imgur.com/ZB2YdZd.png 2 days ago
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.