For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Celebrating Black History Month with the kids at East Somerville Community School!… instagram.com/p/BBsRBciRx0r/ 10 hours ago
- 48-27 Panthers. 5 days ago
- Dayum. Marlee Matlin can get it. 5 days ago
- LeBron's never been a great shooter, but his outside shot has really regressed this season. Watching this game and his jumper is JACKED. 6 days ago
- By the way, LeBron is 27% from 3 this year & went 0-5 last night. If he can't muscle in for the layup/bailout superstar call, he can't score 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.