For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- TB picks Mariota. Celtics beat Cavs. Pacquiao beats Mayweather. #CallingItNow http://t.co/MWBCSGXVev 5 hours ago
- Paul Pierce, 77 playoff wins. Toronto Raptors, 14 playoff wins. He scored 20 (leading all scorers) in their win. #celticforever #PPFTW 5 hours ago
- Hot rumor is that Mike Milbury will be hired as @NHLBruins coach if Claude is let go. Hoooooooooooooooboy. 5 hours ago
- And now, presented with no further context... 🐱 gifcity2.net/uploads/5/0/4/… 6 hours ago
- Mike Gorman is optimistic about playoffs, almost as much as I. #playoffpush @celticsvoice #TooDankToTank #CeltsIn4 celticsblog.com/2015/4/17/8447… 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.