For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @CSL_Duke: Uh oh. @nflcommish just took away 2 more draft picks. twitter.com/coltmonday/sta… 4 hours ago
- Patriot Care Corp. Approved to Open First Marijuana Dispensary in Boston. masslive.com/news/boston/in… 4 hours ago
- A map showcasing an average Bostonian’s Idea of the United States of America, circa 1930. http://t.co/TdbhIvlDaL 5 hours ago
- Hey @GoGoFinnegan! I was watching @sesamestreet and I saw you hanging with @elmo! Can you tell me how to get there? http://t.co/xQ6l8XLzpl 6 hours ago
- I went to Emerson & just figured out my wife probably knew @davecullinane at Assumption. Yay! Learning things! #alums @BDCMorningShow p 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.