For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Griff’s 1st Haircut: The Baby Mullet Is Dead. Long Live The Baby Mullet. naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/27/gri… http://t.co/alYuxuOlr4 2 hours ago
- State of emergency in Brockton over compromised water supply enterprisenews.com/article/201505… 2 hours ago
- Holy crap. This album. Holy crap. English Graffiti (Deluxe) by The Vaccines on @Rdio: rd.io/x/QXaqzyII8KA/ 3 hours ago
- FIFA Officials Face Corruption Charges in USA; you're welcome, World. We'll save soccer, then make you call it soccer nytimes.com/2015/05/27/spo… 5 hours ago
- F. Scott Fitzgerald "Gatsby" house for sale for $3.9 million latimes.com/books/jacketco… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.