For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @FitzyGFY: Sure. 1 hour ago
- RT @drewmagary: FUCKING BULLSHIT vine.co/v/iaEHLjPqBtE 1 hour ago
- SUCK IT, LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE! The refs, the clock guys, the league tried to steal this game for the Pats. 1 hour ago
- RT @island_jo: Get up GRONK @Patriots #Gronk #Patriots https://t.co/pxnOKhup5O 1 hour ago
- RT @BitterCat: Never quit. #patriots https://t.co/0zXXaFijrK 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading