For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I used to make fun of my brother for having a chicken coop. Then I had a kid. He must've saved a billion dollars on eggs by now. 3 hours ago
- X88B88 looks like the word voodoo reflecting off of itself #spooooooooooky 3 hours ago
- He died like he lived: Not calling the match. #WWERAW #EatSleepDESTROYEVERYTHINGRepeat @BrockLesnar http://t.co/GQLYByeasw 15 hours ago
- RT @SeanGrandePBP: Celtics' 7th straight win on the second of a back to back. They will host the Pacers in the game of the year Wednesday.… 16 hours ago
- I bet she spends thousands on black market placenta. @AhoyNickStevens 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading