For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- DNC Email Leak is damning. Bernie never had a chance. nypost.com/2016/07/22/lea… 3 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Great move by the NBA pulling next year's All-Star Game from NC. We must stand with our LGBTQ brothers and sisters. https:/… 20 hours ago
- .@AnnaHorford ha! Welcome to Boston. That unfortunately happens a lot here. 1 day ago
- The most unfortunate picture to come out of the RNC today imgur.com/gallery/iySyPTS 1 day ago
- McDonalds is letting customers create and name their own burgers online and it backfired hilariously. dorkly.com/post/79724/mcd… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading