For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Isaiah Thomas was ROBBED of the 6th Man Award. Better numbers across the board than the winner, Lou Williams. Shameful. 2 hours ago
- Real-time user activity feed showing Uber fare estimates & surges; on a map. uberestimate.com/live/ 3 hours ago
- And now, presented with no further context... 🍲 i.imgur.com/8fDG73I.gif 3 hours ago
- ISIS, Taliban announced Jihad against each other: best of luck to both of them! khaama.com/isis-taliban-a… 7 hours ago
- The owner of a racing horse named his horse "Arrrrrr" . The announcer was unphased. youtube.com/watch?v=JC6-zH… 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading