For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 8 hours ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 8 hours ago
- Me and the rest of @SomervilleHigh would LOVE to see a video of you singing "Single Ladies", @TheRock ... please? 8 hours ago
- Boston Media Exec: "Boston is a very unique market." Same Exec: "Yeah, but this guy from Texas will be different. Just give him a Sox hat." 9 hours ago
- Not Enzo. C'mon. His arm. This is bad. #1contender 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading