For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Shaq says he ‘could last 45 seconds with Ronda Rousey,’ eventually regrets his words dailymotion.com/video/x2rpo1g_… 13 hours ago
- Rumor has it Ray Allen has whittled down his list of teams he'd consider signing with to 2; still a few games away from making a decision. 13 hours ago
- Find out the possibility that your job can be automated in the next 20 years. npr.org/sections/money… 23 hours ago
- FIFA is getting its comeuppance. Leave it to the last nation to embrace the sport to save it. America: doing Europe's dirty work since 1944. 23 hours ago
- I remember the @Jeopardy questions being harder to answer when I was younger. I almost always get Final Jeopardy right now. #humblebrag 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This girl Chelsea Gill really likes Jason Segel (from The Muppets and “How I Met Your Mother“, not to mention the criminally underrated Forgetting Sarah Marshall) – so much so she asks him out on a date by writing a … Continue reading