For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- He died like he lived: Not calling the match. #WWERAW #EatSleepDESTROYEVERYTHINGRepeat @BrockLesnar http://t.co/GQLYByeasw 6 hours ago
- RT @SeanGrandePBP: Celtics' 7th straight win on the second of a back to back. They will host the Pacers in the game of the year Wednesday.… 6 hours ago
- I bet she spends thousands on black market placenta. @AhoyNickStevens 7 hours ago
- Vanna White is magic. There is no other explanation http://t.co/tsFdCife5y 8 hours ago
- So: Periscope or Meerkat? Or should I not bother? Can anybody shed some light on which might be better? 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: FOX News
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
From: The Daily What Heated argument with Bill O’Reilly over “Ground Zero Mosque” causes The View hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to storm off the set of their own show. – Man, I’m glad I’m not home in time … Continue reading
…because these Fox News hosts couldn’t even get the plum seats behind the plate, on account they save those for the biggest pricks in the park. (From Left to Right: Geraldo Rivera, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck)
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… Good job, Glenn Beck. You nailed it.