For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal politico.com/story/2016/07/… 1 hour ago
- This DNC is akin to DeflateGate, only if Goodell named himself the starting Pats QB for the whole season and expected us to root for him. 3 hours ago
- Still supporting Bernie. Don't worry, Hillary's got this - she's willing to rig Primaries, imagine the tricks she'll pull for the general 4 hours ago
- .@LPizzle because you need this in your life. https://t.co/7ny4ZRrotO 11 hours ago
- .@LPizzle right as he's handing the briefcase to the ref... m.imgur.com/gallery/GMiF5m… 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: FOX News
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
From: The Daily What Heated argument with Bill O’Reilly over “Ground Zero Mosque” causes The View hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to storm off the set of their own show. – Man, I’m glad I’m not home in time … Continue reading
…because these Fox News hosts couldn’t even get the plum seats behind the plate, on account they save those for the biggest pricks in the park. (From Left to Right: Geraldo Rivera, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck)
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… Good job, Glenn Beck. You nailed it.