For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 2 hours ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 2 hours ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 5 hours ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 1 day ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: FOX News
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
From: The Daily What Heated argument with Bill O’Reilly over “Ground Zero Mosque” causes The View hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to storm off the set of their own show. – Man, I’m glad I’m not home in time … Continue reading
…because these Fox News hosts couldn’t even get the plum seats behind the plate, on account they save those for the biggest pricks in the park. (From Left to Right: Geraldo Rivera, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck)
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… Good job, Glenn Beck. You nailed it.