For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Leonard Nimoy's epic Museum Of Science Omni Theater Intro. RIP. youtube.com/watch?v=MHK2-B… 12 hours ago
- The Cosmic Ballet Goes On. RIP Mr. Nimoy. Here's my brutally awkward interview w/ him in '09: facebook.com/braden.moriart… http://t.co/sEc7INaefs 12 hours ago
- I'm already a Jerebkoholic. #SignTheSwede @celticsvoice http://t.co/X25NiTI33b 13 hours ago
- BICHON BLITZ! #bentley instagram.com/p/zoAVLZRx6B/ 16 hours ago
- Braden Gets An Unexpected Interview With Leonard Nimoy: youtu.be/wlm62OKZ-UE?a via @YouTube 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: FOX News
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
From: The Daily What Heated argument with Bill O’Reilly over “Ground Zero Mosque” causes The View hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to storm off the set of their own show. – Man, I’m glad I’m not home in time … Continue reading
…because these Fox News hosts couldn’t even get the plum seats behind the plate, on account they save those for the biggest pricks in the park. (From Left to Right: Geraldo Rivera, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck)
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… Good job, Glenn Beck. You nailed it.