For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Did you miss the halftime concert? Allow me to sum it up: COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME X10000000 4 hours ago
- RT @SomervilleHigh: Congratulations Highlanders on a great 28-0 victory over Cambridge. The turkey will taste better! https://t.co/BbTfu8V… 4 hours ago
- Romo to Kuechly is an unstoppable combo 4 hours ago
- Evan Turner's "MJ to Kerr" Pass youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1… 5 hours ago
- Evan Turner on passing to Crowder for GW3: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy." youtu.be/l353j7DNA_Q?t=… 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: gaming
I forgot to post this last week (again) but here it is! New Arcade Fire, Pixies and Frightened Rabbit, plus great tunes from Lorde, Titus Andronicus, Best Coast & many more!
New MGMT, plus some new-to-me tracks from The National, Youth Lagoon, Jake Bugg, Phoenix and Brick + Mortar.
It’s A New Week. Let’s Try To Return To Normalcy. Here’s A Newsanchor Swearing A Blue Streak On His First Day On The Job.
Ahhhhhh…. that’s better. By the way, he got suspended. Let’s get back at it, folks!
Between this and “Game Of Thrones,” I feel like I’m missing out.
Ahhhh, a video of a drugged up kid after oral surgery. This one is of a girl in Kansas named Abbie. Through the entire video of her car ride home, she can’t stop crying – because she’s convinced she MURDERED … Continue reading
I think I have a new hero, and of course he’s a fan of our show. I think all snowfighters are. He called us this morning when we were talking about him. Check it out here.
If you’re unfamiliar with Kai, check out his awesomeness here.
This dude is almost as awesome as this whole story.
This almost made up for Barkley being absent from the panel last night. Almost. That Darko line from Ernie was triumphant.
Oof, right in the nostalgia.
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
God, I miss this doofus.