For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The twisted, true story of the drug-addled hardcore punks who made the most popular t-shirts in Boston history grantland.com/features/yanke… 1 day ago
- Allston Christmas at its finest: Parking on the Green Line Tracks universalhub.com/2015/most-alls… 1 day ago
- International Film Critics Vote 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Year's Best Film - Agree? Disagree? hollywoodreporter.com/news/internati… 1 day ago
- Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla & More Partner To Create Next-Gen Video Format. Crazy exciting. techcrunch.com/2015/09/01/ama… 1 day ago
- D-Day veterans sitting across from themselves in the same plane which dropped them into Normandy http://t.co/kMxt35XBCC 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Government
I’m gonna go ahead and apologize (again) for the lack of post recently. We’re finally selling our place in Southie tomorrow (and moving to Winchester next week) – so we’ll be back in full force soon. It’s been a year-long … Continue reading
This is the 19th hole at The Legend Golf and Safari Resort in South Africa, and it’s only accessible by helicopter! The elevation of the tee box on this hole is 640 yards, which stands on the edge of a cliff. The distance … Continue reading
Recording of an actual White House phone call from August 9, 1964; LBJ orders some pants, with humorous results. Christ.
I cannot think of a more vital map to have. It’s surely much better than that penis one we had up before. Note to self: Next time, vacation in Finland.
“Your package is out for delivery.” Estimated arrival = never!
I try to give proper credit to whomever I gank stuff from when I post it here, but sometimes, I get lazy and forget. (That’s what those “Clink” links are for. Usually, that’s where I saw it, and I want … Continue reading
Is anyone else less than comfortable with this guy holding onto national secrets? Look, I love me some Joe, I think he’s a kooky laid-back son of a gun, but he’s not making the comparisons to Dan Quayle any less … Continue reading
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
Clink: Bits and Pieces Guinness World Records has officially recognized 20-year-old Francisco Domingo Joaquim of Angola as being the man with the widest mouth in the world — nearly 6.7 inches across! I would’ve nominated Stevie after he’s had a … Continue reading
Fuck this. I’m out.
This AWESOME video comes to us from South Africa. They are NOT pussyfooting around down there. This might be the coolest move I’ve seen a cop make since the last time David Caruso took his sunglasses off and walked away … Continue reading
A 1st-person video of Sgt. Adam Sniffen from the 101st Airborne Division delivering the game ball to Michigan Stadium via parachute during last Saturday’s game versus Michigan State.
I don’t know what’s worse: These labels or the fact that there are some people out there so dumb that these are deemed necessary.