For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @CSL_Duke: Uh oh. @nflcommish just took away 2 more draft picks. twitter.com/coltmonday/sta… 10 hours ago
- Patriot Care Corp. Approved to Open First Marijuana Dispensary in Boston. masslive.com/news/boston/in… 10 hours ago
- A map showcasing an average Bostonian’s Idea of the United States of America, circa 1930. http://t.co/TdbhIvlDaL 11 hours ago
- Hey @GoGoFinnegan! I was watching @sesamestreet and I saw you hanging with @elmo! Can you tell me how to get there? http://t.co/xQ6l8XLzpl 12 hours ago
- I went to Emerson & just figured out my wife probably knew @davecullinane at Assumption. Yay! Learning things! #alums @BDCMorningShow p 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: HOCKEY!
AKA “Why the Internet is so awesome.” Send this to every hockey fan you know.
The Boston Bruins took their continuing celebration to Foxwoods Resort Casino post-Stanley Cup victory and they left with this $156,000 bill — most of which was attributed to a $100K gigantic bottle of champagne.
For context, click here.
Go Bruins! Montreal sucks. Those Canadiens fans have been falling all over themselves to blast me on twitter. Suck on it, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys. Bruins in 6.
WWE/Columbia recording artist and Boston’s own AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (who recorded the WWE themes “On your Knees” (Jack Swagger) and D-Generation X 2010) came up with the “Get up and GO” theme song for the Boston Bruins in this year’s … Continue reading
Colorado Eagles’ assistant coach Greg Pankewicz (not pictured, that’s Ned Braden From Slap Shot, obviously) didn’t just lose his cool after the referees ignored one of his players getting tackled on the ice – he also lost his shirt. And … Continue reading
I’m out. I got biscuits to eat. Oh, and welcome to Boston, Kaberle!
There are trophies for pretty much ANYTHING in sports (I’m the proud owner of a Holyoke Rec League 12 & Under 4th Place Soccer trophy, for instance) and they don’t stop at the amateur level. Even the big timers get … Continue reading
From last night’s playoff series opener between the Kings and Canucks…
Ok, so the Alaska-Fairbanks University (or College? Whatever, it’s Alaska. No one cares) Men’s Hockey team had one of the best JumboTron intro videos I’ve ever seen. Horrible premise? Check. Bad special effects”? Check. A Polar Bear flying through space and blowing up planets? Check! … Continue reading
Randy Moller is the play-by-play announcer for one of the worst teams in the NHL. He has to call games for the terrible Florida Panthers; and after a while, a guy has to find new ways to keep himself entertained while his team sucks … Continue reading
Your Boston Bruins, who’ve got first crack at their league’s championship this year, also have the BEST shot out of all of the sports teams in Boston to win it all. Continue reading