For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- After a one-season self-imposed hiatus from Fantasy Football, I'm officially back in a league. I'm coming for you, Patty Two-Shirts. 59 minutes ago
- Ok, CVS. I get it. I've got a prescription waiting at the pharmacy. There's no reason to call me every two hours to remind me. Christ. 1 hour ago
- Who's The Sexiest Coach in the NFL? Bill Belichick, that's who. streamable.com/rywu 8 hours ago
- If you told me at the end of the season the @Celtics would get all these guys, I'd have scoffed. Great haul of talent http://t.co/8w2syUGWiG 13 hours ago
- US Olympic Committee pulls Boston 2024 bid for Olympic Games. Glad we sorted all that out. Now, back to reality. wcvb.com/news/usoc-to-t… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: James Hetfield
- Mikey: Shannon Glaser’s Throwback Project To The Man & Colt Monday
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?