For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Did you miss the halftime concert? Allow me to sum it up: COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME X10000000 3 days ago
- RT @SomervilleHigh: Congratulations Highlanders on a great 28-0 victory over Cambridge. The turkey will taste better! https://t.co/BbTfu8V… 3 days ago
- Romo to Kuechly is an unstoppable combo 3 days ago
- Evan Turner's "MJ to Kerr" Pass youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1… 3 days ago
- Evan Turner on passing to Crowder for GW3: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy." youtu.be/l353j7DNA_Q?t=… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading