For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Practicing our maniacal evil laughs. #griffin instagram.com/p/z3T9wKRx1A/ 39 minutes ago
- Ringling Bros. elephant acts will be phased out by 2018 abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- Celtics to sign Javale McGee! I love it! Bring in these flawed players, have Stevens shine 'em up, and ship them out for picks! Great move! 9 hours ago
- Tyler Zeller wins it at the buzzer and celebrates excessively streamable.com/o293 9 hours ago
- RT @wilfork75: Morning guys ... Please read below this will be my only statement http://t.co/gClv03hqet 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading