For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Affleck didn't even wait a week after gay marriage was legalized to dump Garner. Hipsters aren't the only ones cutting off their beards! 2 hours ago
- RT @JasonSchwartz: NBA free agency starts tonight. All available: Rajon Rondo Ray Allen Paul Pierce Kevin Garnett Kendrick Perkins Just s… 8 hours ago
- Griffin's Kentucky Cousins Help Him Learn About The Itsy-Bitsy Spider: youtu.be/mIYxdc1ASyo?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr… 2 days ago
- If I had a nickel for every time I was distracted, ooh look! GO KARTS! 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading