For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @THEChrisKarlson: “@kevinkarlson: At rehearsal for national anthem! #nervous http://t.co/57ZYIqZgV0”@coltmonday Looks like you just thre… 3 hours ago
- We're here w/ the 7 Hills Choir in the @DCUCenter warming up for the anthem at tonight's @WorcesterSharks game! http://t.co/MoTbC3zsnh 3 hours ago
- Hey Worcester! The @KarlsonMcKenzie crew is comin' to the @WorcesterSharks tonite + @petemckenziezlx & @kevinkarlson are singing the anthem! 9 hours ago
- RT @MITPolice: Can't believe it has been a year already. We miss you buddy. http://t.co/PtgOdtO974 11 hours ago
- Michael J. Fox makes his Stanley Cup picks Maybe that book w/ all the sports results from the future was real! https://t.co/FoeV3wtvLD 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading