For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- It's now a finalist. Ticked I didn't think of it. RT @LupienS how about taffywagglebottoms? 1 hour ago
- We're renaming the dog. Make your suggestions using #renamethedog or vote for our faves: "Waffles" or "The Poopsmith" http://t.co/ojDKS6hcVZ 1 hour ago
- Snooze. #griffin http://t.co/ZNd3fD6ZQf 2 hours ago
- What if you don't have any? - How often you should wash your hair, according to science - klou.tt/1o2eq6gh6dmrf 3 hours ago
- They look ready to go pioneering or something. #griffin #bentley instagram.com/p/08fo40xx8Q/ 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading