For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Pick up that medicine before things start falling off you man. 1 hour ago
- Seriously, cut it out. http://t.co/necJLbGwQu 1 hour ago
- After a one-season self-imposed hiatus from Fantasy Football, I'm officially back in a league. I'm coming for you, Patty Two-Shirts. 3 hours ago
- Ok, CVS. I get it. I've got a prescription waiting at the pharmacy. There's no reason to call me every two hours to remind me. Christ. 3 hours ago
- Who's The Sexiest Coach in the NFL? Bill Belichick, that's who. streamable.com/rywu 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading