For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That time when Boston almost built a futuristic floating city for ($800 MILLION+) to host the Bicentennial. mascontext.com/issues/18-impr… 3 hours ago
- Keegan Michael Key of "Key & Peele" KILLS it as Luther w/ the real Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner youtube.com/watch?v=jpX1bs… 3 hours ago
- .@LupienS @wzlxnewsgirl or a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock w/ you 12 hours ago
- .@wzlxnewsgirl did they ask Hank Scorpio where to get that sweet hammock? simpsonsworld.com/video/31777798… 12 hours ago
- How much Red Bull did this guy DRINK? i.imgur.com/NgGaucn.gifv 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading