For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That German kid getting picked by his favorite team was amazing. I already liked the Vikings (They're my NFC team) but that just seals it. 4 hours ago
- Kevin Faulk is the best. 22 hours ago
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 1 day ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 1 day ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Johnny Cash
[rdio http://rd.io/x/QXaqzzN_xvk] Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 5 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all of them here: The THAT … Continue reading
Before I had a girlfriend, I had my apartment stuffed with ratty horror movie posters and unframed pictures of Johnny Cash, along with a sink full of dirty dishes and a makeshift laundry line over my bed. I didn’t know … Continue reading