For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 8 hours ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 4 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 4 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 4 days ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Lakers
Will Ferrell‘s been busy! Besides his stint on The Office, he also showed up at the Lakers playoff game that night. When he and John C. Reilly (his co-star in Step Brothers) made it onto the kiss cam, they each took a … Continue reading
I might be able to wrap my head around last night’s loss eventually, but shit like this doesn’t help. Lakers fans are going to be insufferable for the next 12 months. (Man, did we miss Perk or what?)
Do it for Perk! Go Celtics! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
Send this flaming douchenozzle home crying, C’s. Beat LA! Beat LA! (Clink to Hana Raia for alerting me to the raging asshole above)
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Dude, Kobe can eat a Kobe sandwich. (Yeah I know, it’s not as good as the ones from 2008, but we needed something quick) Go Celtics! BEAT LA!
So yeah, I’m blogging about the Celtics over at the brand-new website for The Sports Hub now. Here’s a little taste of what you’re going to get. You can always check out all my posts at my Sports Hub author page here. THANK … Continue reading
Hey Fakers! That’s so cute, but instead of a cutsey little choreographed celebratory dance number, the Celtics’ bench-players spent the offseason getting better, deeper, and learning how to PLAY BASKETBALL as a team. Get ready to get your junk knocked off by Garnett, … Continue reading