For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Vikings use Adrian Peterson to promote 'Family Day' cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo… 5 hours ago
- Griffin Likes Walking The Dog wp.me/p5WR4D-6J via @naptimefordaddy 6 hours ago
- Congrats to these guys on 10 years in Boston on @WZLX! @KarlsonMcKenzie @kevinkarlson @petemckenziezlx @wzlxnewsgirl http://t.co/1zt8yZ8cYI 12 hours ago
- I'd like to unsubscribe from "DeflateGate Updates" please. 22 hours ago
- Today was the last Sunday of 2015 without football. 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Law Enforcement
A Guy Got Pulled Over, Attacked A Cop, Got Tasered, Stole The Cop Car & Then Crashed It Into A Truck
Anyway you slice it, that’s impressive. The best part? It was all caught on the police car’s dashboard camera!
A police chase turned sexy in Port St. Lucie, Florida after a woman stripped down to her bra and panties in order to “hide” her scent. After crashing her car into the median, Angela Ferranti decided the next best move … Continue reading
A 55-year-old physician went a little nutty over the weekend. Phase 1: She got hammered and drove her car into the parking lot of a restaurant in Easton on Saturday, smashing up a bunch of cars. Phase 2: When police took … Continue reading
I’m about to introduce you to Vicki Myers. A Naperville, Illinois cop was responding to an unrelated call when he spotted a topless Ms. Myers, 44, in a van outside the Red Roof Inn. Upon closer inspection, police found the … Continue reading
I’m dying over here. Holy shit. Hilarious.
Aaron Homer and Amanda Williamson of Arizona are a couple in love, and they like to show their devotion to each other by (what else?) drinking other people’s blood. You see, they think they’re vampires. Well, things went a little … Continue reading