For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Day 2 of camp and Bill is already done with this ish. twitter.com/csnne/status/7… 8 hours ago
- RT @tomecurran: Belichick, asked if there was a scenario in which Garoppolo would be named starter in Week 5, shakes head and mutters "Jesu… 8 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: How are you not following me on snapchat? Do you even check your snapchats? I sent you some. Add me: coltmonday https:… 8 hours ago
- Breakfast with Leela & Stinky #griffin instagram.com/p/BIcfbO7BIDt/ 11 hours ago
- Katy Perry performs at convention i.imgur.com/qbEjG6m.gifv 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Local news
There’s an outbreak of equine herpes going around the U.S. right now. People can’t get it, but it can be deadly for horses. Instead of cancelling a children’s rodeo event in Utah last Thursday, the organizers came up with the … Continue reading
Oh, live swearing on TV, how I heart you. This guy is WAY too excited for bargains. If I ever turn into half the asshole this guy is, just kill me. By the way, I hate the holiday season.