For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr… 1 day ago
- If I had a nickel for every time I was distracted, ooh look! GO KARTS! 4 days ago
- After my wife yells at me for the 10th time about my driving on a road trip & asks me what the hell I'm doing: http://t.co/xeWzPMlhCn 1 week ago
- From Burlington VT to Burlington NJ, all in 12 hours (with two one hour stops - 1 at home & 1 for dinner.) Over 450 miles. With a toddler. 1 week ago
- Donald Trump reportedly paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Local news
There’s an outbreak of equine herpes going around the U.S. right now. People can’t get it, but it can be deadly for horses. Instead of cancelling a children’s rodeo event in Utah last Thursday, the organizers came up with the … Continue reading
Oh, live swearing on TV, how I heart you. This guy is WAY too excited for bargains. If I ever turn into half the asshole this guy is, just kill me. By the way, I hate the holiday season.