For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, @leighmorgan. youtu.be/cyLdtG7KZvw @dine614 13 hours ago
- DAMMIT @leighmorgan - why would you do this? Me & you? We are going to have WORDS, lady. youtu.be/HYvlyUUAEmA http://t.co/cZ8p3fF0si 13 hours ago
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Show your students how TV deals w/ disruptive tech. Stream @Celtics at 2:30 on CSNNE.com http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 3 days ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.