For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "The line forms to the left, folks!" #griffin instagram.com/p/zk3c-Mxx7c/ 3 hours ago
- RT @RobGronkowski: Sometimes chicks are crazy...I don't got a girlfriend 6 hours ago
- Who wants to come over and help me childproof (but not Bradenproof) my house? This kid could get into Fort Knox. 7 hours ago
- The Declassified Songs that were Used by the CIA as Torture, in a handy Spotify playlist play.spotify.com/user/121403052… 9 hours ago
- How it'll look when I'm teaching my son how to drink beer - "Nah, Griff - don't sip it! You're a MORIARTY! We CHUG!" gfycat.com/TintedAnguishe… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.