For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Walked by a CrossFit gym today, looked in the window... Could've sworn I saw Jesus. He was holding his own. 8 hours ago
- Realtime kitten play rooms from around the nation ipetcompanion.com/liveplay 9 hours ago
- The Mad Men Crew Made a Lot of Cameos in the Final Season vulture.com/2015/05/mad-me… 10 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Any father who tells you he can walk by a skatepark with his kid in a stroller without at least CONSIDERING it is lyin… 17 hours ago
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since. wp.me/phvB1-3zL 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.