For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- .@MerciSamantha @McDonaldsCorp I've been dreaming of a Chicken McNugget/Hash Brown/sweet & sour sauce breakfast burrito FOR YEARS. 38 minutes ago
- London bridge! He could do this all day. Makes it hard to get anything done, though. #griffin… instagram.com/p/055pgyxx3B/ 41 minutes ago
- RT @MerciSamantha: @coltmonday how long before @McDonaldsCorp starts selling a burger/sausage combo on a biscuit w/cheese & the Big Mac sau… 45 minutes ago
- Seriously, McDonald's is going to start serving breakfast all day. This is not an early April Fools Day prank! usatoday.com/story/money/bu… 48 minutes ago
- Wait, McDonald's is going to start serving breakfast all day?! i.imgur.com/F1a7EhY.gif 49 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.