For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This Tunsil thing is big enough that we're gonna name the act of being BTFO online after him, right? Like "Munsoned" in Kingpin? #Tunsiled 9 hours ago
- BRB. Changing all my social media passwords to "LAREMYTUNSIL" so I'll remember not to give them to anybody. Ever. 9 hours ago
- Great season by the @Celtics - go get KD! Congrats to Atlanta - I'm now rooting for the Hawks to get to the finals. #AnyoneButYouLeBron 9 hours ago
- Celtics eliminated. All other AFC East teams made great picks in 1st Round... The same one the Pats got screwed out of. This week sucks. 9 hours ago
- Bringing Griff to the @SomervilleHigh Spring Concert tonight for #TakeYourKidToWorkDay - you can look forward to me yelling at myself later 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.