For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Evan Turner Shooting Foul on LeBron (Joey Crawford) Evan Turner Shooting Foul on LeBron (Joey Crawford) Etc... twitter.com/johnschuhmann/… 31 minutes ago
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas once peed in his shorts because he didn't want to check out sportingnews.com/nba/story/2015… 34 minutes ago
- Celtics Playoff Promo. GET HYPE. #TooDankToDank #CeltsIn4 #CelticsTalk youtube.com/watch?v=M-L69K… 2 hours ago
- An Instagram photo of them looking at Instagram photos of themselves while we're on the boat. Neither… instagram.com/p/1mISZRRxwR/ 3 hours ago
- .@omegamunky grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm really starting to despise him. 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
Brilliant. On a related note – if you’ve caught a whiff of Mark Wahlberg on his promotional tour for The Fighter, I hope you agree with me that he’s coming across as the douchiest douche who has ever douched. He’s … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.