For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Kevin Faulk is the best. 14 hours ago
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 1 day ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 1 day ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 1 day ago
- This is why employers don't want you discussing salary: When two monkeys are unfairly rewarded for the same task. youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6T… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
What have you done today that’s so great, huh? Beat that! (Actually: Don’t try this. I don’t want you blaming me for the resulting paralysis.)
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
(Yes, I know, wrong album. You get the gist though, all right?) I know it’s just the Grammys, but I somehow have a slightly bigger shred of hope for the music industry wrapping my iPod in love today than I … Continue reading
My XBOX is STILL broken. I keep seeing ads for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops and I start shaking like a crack-fiend aching for a fix. Clink: Cyanide & Happiness