For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: We're having a caption contest over at naptimefordaddy.com this weekend! Go over there & caption his pic! PRIZES! h… 8 hours ago
- I can't think of a crazier way to watch Jaws. i.imgur.com/ZB2YdZd.png 11 hours ago
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 1 day ago
- So long, Marc Savard. We played knee hockey together once. Please do the only thing people should go to Florida to do: Retire. #Health1st 1 day ago
- Psyched the C's signed Amir Johnson (so gritty!) AND brought back Jerebko! We did it, @celticsvoice & @CSNTommy! #SignTheSwede worked! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
What have you done today that’s so great, huh? Beat that! (Actually: Don’t try this. I don’t want you blaming me for the resulting paralysis.)
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
(Yes, I know, wrong album. You get the gist though, all right?) I know it’s just the Grammys, but I somehow have a slightly bigger shred of hope for the music industry wrapping my iPod in love today than I … Continue reading
My XBOX is STILL broken. I keep seeing ads for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops and I start shaking like a crack-fiend aching for a fix. Clink: Cyanide & Happiness