For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- In the end it will be him and the cockroaches i.imgur.com/iw3taFz.jpg 45 minutes ago
- Heads up, @celtics fans: @CSNNE is seeking questions for Brad Stevens. Q's could be used in #Celtics Insider. Use this----> #AskBrad 4 hours ago
- .@MerciSamantha @McDonaldsCorp I've been dreaming of a Chicken McNugget/Hash Brown/sweet & sour sauce breakfast burrito FOR YEARS. 7 hours ago
- London bridge! He could do this all day. Makes it hard to get anything done, though. #griffin… instagram.com/p/055pgyxx3B/ 7 hours ago
- RT @MerciSamantha: @coltmonday how long before @McDonaldsCorp starts selling a burger/sausage combo on a biscuit w/cheese & the Big Mac sau… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
What have you done today that’s so great, huh? Beat that! (Actually: Don’t try this. I don’t want you blaming me for the resulting paralysis.)
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
(Yes, I know, wrong album. You get the gist though, all right?) I know it’s just the Grammys, but I somehow have a slightly bigger shred of hope for the music industry wrapping my iPod in love today than I … Continue reading
My XBOX is STILL broken. I keep seeing ads for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops and I start shaking like a crack-fiend aching for a fix. Clink: Cyanide & Happiness