For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 1 day ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 1 day ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 1 day ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 2 days ago
- All of a sudden "Goat Simulator" is my new most anticipated game of 2014. http://t.co/bH6imDTMcB 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
What have you done today that’s so great, huh? Beat that! (Actually: Don’t try this. I don’t want you blaming me for the resulting paralysis.)
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
(Yes, I know, wrong album. You get the gist though, all right?) I know it’s just the Grammys, but I somehow have a slightly bigger shred of hope for the music industry wrapping my iPod in love today than I … Continue reading
My XBOX is STILL broken. I keep seeing ads for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops and I start shaking like a crack-fiend aching for a fix. Clink: Cyanide & Happiness