For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RIP, Wes Craven, Horror Maestro. Nightmare, Hills Have Eyes, Last House on the Left, Scream, People Under the Stairs. hollywoodreporter.com/news/wes-crave… 3 hours ago
- The Evolution of Magazine Covers medium.com/@karenxcheng… 3 hours ago
- The smell has dissipated and the building engineers are on the case. I'm gonna put the fire extinguisher away now 22 hours ago
- Or, alternatively... Someone could've eaten a bad burrito or something. We can't tell. 23 hours ago
- So, we can smell an electrical fire here in the @WEEI studios (which are right down the hall from @WRKO680.) We're all trying to find it. 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
What have you done today that’s so great, huh? Beat that! (Actually: Don’t try this. I don’t want you blaming me for the resulting paralysis.)
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
(Yes, I know, wrong album. You get the gist though, all right?) I know it’s just the Grammys, but I somehow have a slightly bigger shred of hope for the music industry wrapping my iPod in love today than I … Continue reading
My XBOX is STILL broken. I keep seeing ads for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops and I start shaking like a crack-fiend aching for a fix. Clink: Cyanide & Happiness