For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 2 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 2 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 3 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 3 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Parks and Recreation
I will always – ALWAYS – post Ron Swanson stuff as soon as I’m made aware of it. Sorry I’m not sorry.
I know it’s sending you to the YouTube page, but trust me: It’s worth it.
Was procrastinating at work and came across the Mouserat song, which led me down the path to the quest to find all things Li’l Sebastian from ‘Parks & Rec’ on the Internet. He was the greatest. (By the way, if … Continue reading
The man is a pioneer.
Just two of my favorite comedians with new specials coming out. Best part? They’re both doing the Louis CK thing and allowing you to download it from their sites for 5 bucks, DRM free!
Embiggen! Learn it. Live it. Love it. Ron Swanson is awesome. Clink: RoboShark Publishing House & Fuzzy Kitty Emporium & The Clearly Dope