For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 13 hours ago
- So long, Marc Savard. We played knee hockey together once. Please do the only thing people should go to Florida to do: Retire. #Health1st 14 hours ago
- Psyched the C's signed Amir Johnson (so gritty!) AND brought back Jerebko! We did it, @celticsvoice & @CSNTommy! #SignTheSwede worked! 14 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: This is the face he makes when he gets belly scratches. Keep in mind: He's no longer on pain meds.… https://t.co/V02qs… 14 hours ago
- Affleck didn't even wait a week after gay marriage was legalized to dump Garner. Hipsters aren't the only ones cutting off their beards! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Parks and Recreation
I will always – ALWAYS – post Ron Swanson stuff as soon as I’m made aware of it. Sorry I’m not sorry.
I know it’s sending you to the YouTube page, but trust me: It’s worth it.
Was procrastinating at work and came across the Mouserat song, which led me down the path to the quest to find all things Li’l Sebastian from ‘Parks & Rec’ on the Internet. He was the greatest. (By the way, if … Continue reading
The man is a pioneer.
Just two of my favorite comedians with new specials coming out. Best part? They’re both doing the Louis CK thing and allowing you to download it from their sites for 5 bucks, DRM free!
Embiggen! Learn it. Live it. Love it. Ron Swanson is awesome. Clink: RoboShark Publishing House & Fuzzy Kitty Emporium & The Clearly Dope