For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 7 hours ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 7 hours ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 7 hours ago
- This is why employers don't want you discussing salary: When two monkeys are unfairly rewarded for the same task. youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6T… 8 hours ago
- RT @NiemanLab: A kid caused a full minute of dead air on NPR during Take Your Child to Work Day gawker.com/little-scamp-c… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Princess Bride
Kill the giant and the dark one, leave the third for questioning. Trey Wingo must answer for his awesomeness.
Click this. No, seriously, click it. Like, right now. That link leads to HAWKS.com, the official home of The Atlanta Hawks. They’re making a big deal out tonight’s game against the Hawks as “A RIVALRY RENEWED”. The Atlanta Hawks. The team the C’s beat like a redheaded stepchild in … Continue reading