For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 1 day ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 1 day ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 1 day ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 2 days ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Red Sox Nation has gone full retard
This is by the church on Ipswich Street, the same street as Jillian’s. I don’t know if his buddies dared him to do this or if he chose to climb it on his own, but one thing is clear: This … Continue reading
This schmuck who tried to have some fun on the Fenway field last night got literally speared by security.
Here’s some more obvious things that you can tack on to the 80 things we covered last time. 1. James Lipton, the awesomely creepy host from Inside the Actors Studio, composed & wrote the Thundercats theme song. 2. The Thundercats theme song is … Continue reading