For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Griffin's Kentucky Cousins Help Him Learn About The Itsy-Bitsy Spider: youtu.be/mIYxdc1ASyo?a via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr… 1 day ago
- If I had a nickel for every time I was distracted, ooh look! GO KARTS! 5 days ago
- After my wife yells at me for the 10th time about my driving on a road trip & asks me what the hell I'm doing: http://t.co/xeWzPMlhCn 1 week ago
- From Burlington VT to Burlington NJ, all in 12 hours (with two one hour stops - 1 at home & 1 for dinner.) Over 450 miles. With a toddler. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Red Sox Nation has gone full retard
This is by the church on Ipswich Street, the same street as Jillian’s. I don’t know if his buddies dared him to do this or if he chose to climb it on his own, but one thing is clear: This … Continue reading
This schmuck who tried to have some fun on the Fenway field last night got literally speared by security.
Here’s some more obvious things that you can tack on to the 80 things we covered last time. 1. James Lipton, the awesomely creepy host from Inside the Actors Studio, composed & wrote the Thundercats theme song. 2. The Thundercats theme song is … Continue reading