For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Running the board back here at @WRKO680 for these fellas. Tune in & check 'em out on FB! @MikeWendt @WickedBitesTV http://t.co/3u3yZHbtlH 3 hours ago
- Larry Lucchino out as Red Sox CEO. Maybe they'll actually become a baseball team instead of a tourist attraction. bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/08… 18 hours ago
- RT @NBA: Hakeem @dr34am Olajuwon spins & scores! #NBAAfricaGame vine.co/v/eHum30El0wq 22 hours ago
- 14 years ago today, I started working at WZLX. 10 years ago, I started producing the K&M show. Today's my 1st day at WRKO. Uncanny, huh? 1 day ago
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?