For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 17 hours ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 18 hours ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 1 day ago
- Cast it into the fire, Isildur! i.imgur.com/jT76PlA.gifv 1 day ago
- RT @thechrisdenker: My sis was at #WWETrenton tonight. She got this clip of @XavierWoodsPhD crushing a young child's dreams 😂😂 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?