For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- 2 episodes in & watching "Fear The Walking Dead" feels like a chore. Nicotero is such a hack. Amazing how hard he's screwed up a sure thing 1 day ago
- RIP, Wes Craven, Horror Maestro. Nightmare, Hills Have Eyes, Last House on the Left, Scream, People Under the Stairs. hollywoodreporter.com/news/wes-crave… 1 day ago
- The Evolution of Magazine Covers medium.com/@karenxcheng… 1 day ago
- The smell has dissipated and the building engineers are on the case. I'm gonna put the fire extinguisher away now 2 days ago
- Or, alternatively... Someone could've eaten a bad burrito or something. We can't tell. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?