For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Can I go back to not knowing or caring who Meek Mill was? 47 minutes ago
- They're changing the name of the John Hancock Tower to "200 Clarendon." Yeah, OK. I'm sure that'll catch on. bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 13 hours ago
- If you could straight-up murder someone without any consequences, who would it be? I've got dibs on Elmo. 13 hours ago
- I'm so tried of auto-correct jokes. 1 day ago
- Boston Public Market readies for Thursday opening bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Ricky Gervais
Louis CK, want to wrap this week up for us? Very true, and while I appreciate the unnecessarily salty language, it seems a tad too serious a subject to go out on – no matter how right you are. Let’s … Continue reading
Jorge Narvaez and his adorable daughter Alexa are Ellen DeGeneres‘ guests and perform their cover of Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros’ “Home” on her show. Here’s the original video that went viral last week. And here’s the original song: … Continue reading
Like the fist of an angry God, I would. I smell a Top 5er in our not so distant future. Clink: The Clearly Dope
OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but … Continue reading
Today’s Episode is brought to you by the letter Y. I’ll let you guess what that stands for. Sesame Street, Muthafucka!