For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Practicing our maniacal evil laughs. #griffin instagram.com/p/z3T9wKRx1A/ 3 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. elephant acts will be phased out by 2018 abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/… 4 hours ago
- Celtics to sign Javale McGee! I love it! Bring in these flawed players, have Stevens shine 'em up, and ship them out for picks! Great move! 11 hours ago
- Tyler Zeller wins it at the buzzer and celebrates excessively streamable.com/o293 12 hours ago
- RT @wilfork75: Morning guys ... Please read below this will be my only statement http://t.co/gClv03hqet 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Russia
New stuff from Cold War Kids, Beck, Grouplove & Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, plus great jams from Black Joe Lewis, Surfer Blood & others!
Cute Russian Chick: “Blah Blah Blah something in Russian Blah Blah Blah” *DONKEY FART* Everybody involved: “Non-stop laughter” and… SCENE!
A video of a fighter jet doing an insanely low fly-by in Argentina made the rounds online last week. It was so low, people thought the video was fake. But apparently it’s real. Now you can watch it from the PILOT’S … Continue reading
This is insane. This Russian Crotch-Rocket Rider FLIES through the busy streets of Moscow and BARELY misses death about a dozen times.
It appears life is so rough in Russia, even adorable kittens need to smoke cigarettes, and the one in this video doesn’t seem ready to give them up.
(That headline couldn’t be any more metal unless ninjas were involved somehow) Some drunk idiot crashed his SUV into over 20 cars on a busy street in Moscow the other day, then the people he crashed into beat him down … Continue reading
… I mean, everybody knows he’s a pansy, but they really hammer home the point with this. From what I can gather, this is a gaggle of completely unsupervised Russian teens, on the icy snow-covered roof of an abandoned building, … Continue reading