For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 12 hours ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 14 hours ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 22 hours ago
- Cast it into the fire, Isildur! i.imgur.com/jT76PlA.gifv 22 hours ago
- RT @thechrisdenker: My sis was at #WWETrenton tonight. She got this clip of @XavierWoodsPhD crushing a young child's dreams 😂😂 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Russia
New stuff from Cold War Kids, Beck, Grouplove & Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, plus great jams from Black Joe Lewis, Surfer Blood & others!
Cute Russian Chick: “Blah Blah Blah something in Russian Blah Blah Blah” *DONKEY FART* Everybody involved: “Non-stop laughter” and… SCENE!
A video of a fighter jet doing an insanely low fly-by in Argentina made the rounds online last week. It was so low, people thought the video was fake. But apparently it’s real. Now you can watch it from the PILOT’S … Continue reading
This is insane. This Russian Crotch-Rocket Rider FLIES through the busy streets of Moscow and BARELY misses death about a dozen times.
It appears life is so rough in Russia, even adorable kittens need to smoke cigarettes, and the one in this video doesn’t seem ready to give them up.
(That headline couldn’t be any more metal unless ninjas were involved somehow) Some drunk idiot crashed his SUV into over 20 cars on a busy street in Moscow the other day, then the people he crashed into beat him down … Continue reading
… I mean, everybody knows he’s a pansy, but they really hammer home the point with this. From what I can gather, this is a gaggle of completely unsupervised Russian teens, on the icy snow-covered roof of an abandoned building, … Continue reading