For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 3 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 3 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 3 days ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 3 days ago
- All of a sudden "Goat Simulator" is my new most anticipated game of 2014. http://t.co/bH6imDTMcB 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Sarah Silverman
NSFW – It’s fuckin’ Sarah Silverman, y’all.
For whatever reason, Sarah Silverman was allowed into the Fox booth to chat with Joe Buck during the 4th inning of Saturday night’s Red Sox vs. Yankees game, and it quickly got uncomfortable. Silverman asked whether or not the sportscasters … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading