For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @WORLDSTARC0MEDY: If this pic doesn't speak volumes... You might be the problem https://t.co/GAYQbu7IMV 6 hours ago
- I just want Bronn back in my life ASAP 1 day ago
- Thanks for the follow, @TayZonday! https://t.co/477hfblHWu 1 day ago
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 1 week ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Sarah Silverman
NSFW – It’s fuckin’ Sarah Silverman, y’all.
For whatever reason, Sarah Silverman was allowed into the Fox booth to chat with Joe Buck during the 4th inning of Saturday night’s Red Sox vs. Yankees game, and it quickly got uncomfortable. Silverman asked whether or not the sportscasters … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading