For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Just spent an hour googling this guy Jeff Glazier, who was in a band called A Raven's Sorrow & now fronts this: youtu.be/s3ajDLEd9Hg #WOW 10 hours ago
- Last night, MIT students made and hung thousands of paper cranes in memory of Officer Collier. cranes.mit.edu 10 hours ago
- I would NOT want to walk across this guy's lawn. Holy hell. youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LVlY… 11 hours ago
- RT @rbrennan721: @coltmonday enjoy the woo! 12 hours ago
- RT @THEChrisKarlson: “@kevinkarlson: At rehearsal for national anthem! #nervous http://t.co/57ZYIqZgV0”@coltmonday Looks like you just thre… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Sarah Silverman
NSFW – It’s fuckin’ Sarah Silverman, y’all.
For whatever reason, Sarah Silverman was allowed into the Fox booth to chat with Joe Buck during the 4th inning of Saturday night’s Red Sox vs. Yankees game, and it quickly got uncomfortable. Silverman asked whether or not the sportscasters … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading