For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I'd like to unsubscribe from "DeflateGate Updates" please. 4 hours ago
- Today was the last Sunday of 2015 without football. 4 hours ago
- Running the board back here at @WRKO680 for these fellas. Tune in & check 'em out on FB! @MikeWendt @WickedBitesTV http://t.co/3u3yZHbtlH 15 hours ago
- Larry Lucchino out as Red Sox CEO. Maybe they'll actually become a baseball team instead of a tourist attraction. bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/08… 1 day ago
- RT @NBA: Hakeem @dr34am Olajuwon spins & scores! #NBAAfricaGame vine.co/v/eHum30El0wq 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Sarah Silverman
NSFW – It’s fuckin’ Sarah Silverman, y’all.
For whatever reason, Sarah Silverman was allowed into the Fox booth to chat with Joe Buck during the 4th inning of Saturday night’s Red Sox vs. Yankees game, and it quickly got uncomfortable. Silverman asked whether or not the sportscasters … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading