For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @CJC9BOSS: #BEANTOWN WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.!!! #99PROBLEMS 1 day ago
- 22 Massachusetts towns will build their own gigabit internet service engadget.com/2015/07/02/22-… 1 day ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: We're having a caption contest over at naptimefordaddy.com this weekend! Go over there & caption his pic! PRIZES! h… 2 days ago
- I can't think of a crazier way to watch Jaws. i.imgur.com/ZB2YdZd.png 2 days ago
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Sarah Silverman
NSFW – It’s fuckin’ Sarah Silverman, y’all.
For whatever reason, Sarah Silverman was allowed into the Fox booth to chat with Joe Buck during the 4th inning of Saturday night’s Red Sox vs. Yankees game, and it quickly got uncomfortable. Silverman asked whether or not the sportscasters … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading