For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @Sir_Earl: Milan Lucic finishes his playoff career with 64 points in 101 games. 5 hours ago
- Go sign Horford to the max, Danny. Then bring him to the Hamptons for the KD pitch! They're buddies! 5 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: LOLakers #Mozgod 5 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: All you who doubt what Brad Stevens could do with Dwight Howard: Evan Turner signs a 4yr/$75M deal w/ Portland. Congra… 5 hours ago
- Evan Turner thanks the fans of Boston - gonna miss this guy. instagram.com/p/BHVQHy7gdf0/ 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Simpsons
I had no idea, but this is awesome: If you put them in chronological order, the clips of “The Simpsons“ featuring everyone’s favorite Schwarzenegger knock-0ff make one ridiculously awesome popcorn flick. For the whole treatment, click here.
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
…it was pretty good, if not a little dark. But hell – It’s Banksy.
This is from Jerod Gibson and he’s got some more awesome stuff like this available if you click his name up there. ^^^ (He’s got one for The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing…, Clerks, etc.) Sidenote: Does anyone else know … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
I’ve seen almost every episode of The Simpsons, and I never put this together. Look what happens when you take the vest off Nelson. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I’ve loved “The Simpsons” since I was a kid, and it’s really the defining show of my generation. While it’s heyday is long past gone, they still put out a good episode now and again, and the movie was really … Continue reading
I’m a huge fan of hulu.com (it’s really nice to fall asleep to, and a GREAT way to watch 30 Rock, 24, and The Colbert Report since I can’t watch them with the 3:30am wakeup-and-all), and since I heard Conan … Continue reading