For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Michael J. Fox makes his Stanley Cup picks Maybe that book w/ all the sports results from the future was real! https://t.co/FoeV3wtvLD 12 hours ago
- Found on Craigslist: Springfield man seeks a "houseboy," to live with, keep his place clean for no pay westernmass.craigslist.org/roo/4420603905… 16 hours ago
- What if the Pats switched to these uniforms? If they made a change, I'd say go back to the Reds, but these are nice. imgur.com/a/ZKi0k 17 hours ago
- Thanks to Matt DiBattista for working w/ @kevinkarlson & @petemckenziezlx's on their anthem for @WorcesterSharks FRI! http://t.co/hOhu0nqYKj 17 hours ago
- Rob Ford Holding an Owl http://t.co/dJf2BJ6Cc8 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Snake
This dude just nonchalantly picks up dozens of super-venomous cobras one at a time and tosses them like it’s no big deal.
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” UPDATE!!! Heather just found out that the snake actually died from silicone … Continue reading
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” In its defense, I would be terrified if I was this snake, too. … Continue reading
Heads up – These videos are terrifying. I mean, I shut them off every 5 seconds because I got freaked out, and I’m just watching them on my laptop with a cup of hot cocoa. I would NEVER be idiotic … Continue reading