For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 3 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 4 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 4 days ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 4 days ago
- All of a sudden "Goat Simulator" is my new most anticipated game of 2014. http://t.co/bH6imDTMcB 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Snake
This dude just nonchalantly picks up dozens of super-venomous cobras one at a time and tosses them like it’s no big deal.
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” UPDATE!!! Heather just found out that the snake actually died from silicone … Continue reading
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” In its defense, I would be terrified if I was this snake, too. … Continue reading
Heads up – These videos are terrifying. I mean, I shut them off every 5 seconds because I got freaked out, and I’m just watching them on my laptop with a cup of hot cocoa. I would NEVER be idiotic … Continue reading