For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 2 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 2 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 3 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 3 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Snake
This dude just nonchalantly picks up dozens of super-venomous cobras one at a time and tosses them like it’s no big deal.
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” UPDATE!!! Heather just found out that the snake actually died from silicone … Continue reading
“Congratulations! You’ve mastered ham-fisted innuendo!” … at least, I think that’s what they’re saying in this video, but who knows? I don’t speak Arabic or “skanky bleach-blonde whore.” In its defense, I would be terrified if I was this snake, too. … Continue reading
Heads up – These videos are terrifying. I mean, I shut them off every 5 seconds because I got freaked out, and I’m just watching them on my laptop with a cup of hot cocoa. I would NEVER be idiotic … Continue reading