For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hollywood uh uh finds a way: Liam Hemsworth & Jeff Goldblum Confirmed For ‘Independence Day 2′ justjared.com/2015/03/03/lia… 56 minutes ago
- Jerry Remy's restaurant by Fenway closed... That means 1265 Boylston is vacant... #BringBackWBCN bostonrestaurants.blogspot.com/2015/03/jerry-… 7 hours ago
- Meet the lovely Midwest transplant who handles all the angry @MBTA tweets. boston.com/news/local/mas… 8 hours ago
- If you tell someone the Eagles made some big moves today & they excitedly ask what BC did, just pat them on the head & say "Oh, honey. No." 8 hours ago
- There are people who HATE the awkward part of Jeopardy when Trebek asks personal questions to the contestants, and those who love comedy. 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: turkey
I’m gonna go ahead and apologize (again) for the lack of post recently. We’re finally selling our place in Southie tomorrow (and moving to Winchester next week) – so we’ll be back in full force soon. It’s been a year-long … Continue reading
This is the perfect video. In length, concept, hilarity…Everything. This cop has got to feel really stupid.
During the build-up to Thanksgiving last week, A (blonde) host of a local news channel in San Diego accidentally did something REALLY inappropriate with a turkey caller (those things hunters use to trick the turkeys to lure them into a … Continue reading
This delicious-looking delicacy is K&M Approved: Layers of ground turkey, sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce covered with more mashed potatoes, a layer of sweet potatoes, and a cup-and-a-half of mini-marshmallows. What’s not to like? INGREDIENTS For the turkey … Continue reading
We had some laughs, we had a lot of turkey, we had Santa AND Joe Andruzzi show up! But more importantly, we had a great time down at CBS Scene for the 5th Annual Turkey Meat & Greet! We launched … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Between the Turkey Meat & Greet and The 2x Cross-State trek I did yesterday to accommodate both my family and the girlfriend’s, I’ve eaten 4 Turkey Day dinners in 48 hours, and my toilet is BEGGING for mercy. I found this gem over at Fanhouse, and … Continue reading