For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The blue contacts Johnny Depp's wearing to play Whitey in @BlackMassMovie make him look like he's in "White Chicks" http://t.co/22UM5Mw0As 16 hours ago
- Other tips the Ravens are giving the Colts? How to skip out of a crap town for a better situation. (Reggie Wayne was the first to listen) 17 hours ago
- "Hey Roger Goodell, why don't you have a Snickers?" "Why?" "Because you get a little stubborn, spiteful & stupid when you're hungry." 17 hours ago
- "Hi, I'm Russell Wilson, and I have DirecTV." "And I'm Russell Wilson on the one-yard line, and I have cable." 17 hours ago
- John Oliver's lessons in geography youtu.be/Pu1PRyGKggI 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: USA!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
I’ve added 4 new videos at the bottom. This is a bar in Lincoln, Nebraska where a bunch of soccer fans went to watch the USA vs. Algeria match yesterday. Here’s their reaction to the biggest goal in US Soccer … Continue reading
[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zbk8BdGFNI] THAT WAS AWESOME! [YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 2 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
HAPPY COLT MONDAY.