For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald "Gatsby" house for sale for $3.9 million latimes.com/books/jacketco… 3 hours ago
- 🎶🎶I've got the magic in me🎶🎶 (Or it might just be the rabbit I ate earlier trying to reappear) *burp* #yummy #fluffy 3 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Here Are Your Finalists For The “Griff Meme”@Challenge! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/26/her… http://t.co/uhd14WLVJV 11 hours ago
- I've been told I can come off as somewhat condescending. (That means I talk down to people.) 1 day ago
- Apparently ruining basketball isn't enough for LeBron. He needs to get special treatment for his soda, too. http://t.co/PMOfQM2301 1 day ago
Tag Archives: vacation
This is how Stevie laughs when you’re sitting in the back seat, he hops in the front seat, and pushes it all the way back so he gets the maximum leg room.
Adios, Internet. We’ll be back on Monday, Valentine’s Day. (clink to filmdrunk for the pic)