For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- In high school, I listened to Clapton, who debuted when my dad was in high school. The equivalent for today's high schoolers? Foo Fighters. 5 hours ago
- And with just one quote in the @bostonherald, @davidortiz has gotten me excited for the 2015 @redsox season. http://t.co/s7g1chj6Tn 6 hours ago
- Image of Bill Russell doing the Michael Jordan jumpman dunk back in the 50's lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ToIVgU59YVo/V… 16 hours ago
- Babe: Pig in the City & Mad Max: Fury Road were both made by the same director, so let's calm our yams with all this hype, ok? 17 hours ago
- This site summarizes the top news stories of the day & tells you why they matter, very simply. direktfastnews.com 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Video
Dammit. This is more clever than anything I could ever do.
I can’t breathe.
Billy Bragg, Marina & The Diamonds, & Music from the Walking Dead.
Oh, hey Joey. I hope you enjoyed your sure-to-be-brief Hollywood career. Lord knows puberty’s gonna up and kic- GAWDDAMMIT
This was at the Magic/Pacers game last night. Dude was playing better D than Avery Bradley. While the GIF by itself is amazing, when the NBAtv guys got a hold of it… damn. Chris Webber breaks it down:
This is from the Sean Penn movie Bad Boys (1983) – I’m not even going to say what it is. I’m going to let you catch it – like the editors should have. THIS IS THE THEATRICAL CUT OF THE … Continue reading
After watching this, my day got much better.
See our previous Harlem Shake video collections here and here! Underwater version: Russian version: Father & Son version: The Matt & Kim version: and my new favorite – the black family version:
Harlem Shake, Local H, and the Maccabees!
I’m going to keep posting these because they’re awesome. From the Chive guys! Not to be outdone, the CollegeHumor folks have done one, too. We even have a firefighter edition! This one’s got a ton of half-dressed ladies. This … Continue reading
If you’re unfamiliar with Kai, check out his awesomeness here.
This dude is almost as awesome as this whole story.
Mountain Goats, Misfits, Cloud Nothings, plus Bob Dylan WITH Johnny Cash?!
It’s immensely watchable with him at the helm. It’s really come a long way since Peterman from ‘Seinfeld‘.
Yup. Best streaker ever.
With all the hubbub over the KG/Melo war of words recently, I think this would be an excellent time to alert you to one of my favorite NBA-related YouTube series, called “Uncensored Trash Talk”. I don’t know too much about … Continue reading
This is from the new(ish) HBO show “The Newsroom.” Amen. I couldn’t have said it better myself. (I guess I should add this to my Netflix queue, huh?)
Wedding’s a week away. Home stretch, people.
Warning! NSFW audio. Headphones, people.
Is it the best thing ever? No, but it’s better than what I can do. For those of you who think it’s sped up, watch the cat. George Watsky Clink: Blame It On The Voices
Clink: Bits and Pieces
That is all. /puts on LCD Soundsystem vinyl & flips through Vice magazine